Senior Scientific Information Co-ordinator, Global Pharmaceutical Company, West London, Excellent Salary + Benefits
Remote interview and onboarding
Carrot Pharma Recruitment are working on behalf of a Global Pharmaceutical Company to recruit a Senior Scientific Information Co-ordinator.
Leading the way in drug discovery and delivery my client is well regarded for their innovative approach in the creation of new medicines. A global function the company operate in over 20 countries throughout the world.
Working within the Medical Department the Senior Scientific Information Coordinator you will be responsible for operational activities covering functions such Medical Information and the Management of procedural documentation for the UK office. Working within the role you will be responsible for delivering internal and external scientific support, providing technical reviews of promotional and non-promotional material and ensuring codes of practice are consistently met.
To be considered for this role candidates will need to:
- Degree in life sciences and/or post graduate qualification
- Experience within Medical Affairs or Medical Information
- Extensive experience in reviewing promotional and non-promotional material
- Excellent working knowledge of ABPI, EFPIA and IFPMA Codes of Practice.
- Working knowledge of MHRA regulations and European GDP and PV legislation
- Experience in reviewing promotional and non-promotional material.
- Advanced user of Microsoft Office software products
The role is paying a competitive salary plus an excellent benefits package. This is also a fantastic opportunity for an experience Medical Affairs / Medical Information professional looking to progress their career with a global organisation.
What should you do next?
To discuss further, please submit your current CV now! - interviews for this role will be held immediately
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.