Scientific Project Lead - Medical Communications Agency - Cheshire or Oxford - £DoE, very competitive salaries plus substantial 18-21% bonus
Full-service independent global healthcare communications and strategic consultancy agency, where most employees have a scientific background. Part time hours considered.
If you're looking for a highly rewarding career where you can make a real difference, this could be the ideal company for you. They offer:
- Variety - work across 2-3 accounts at any one time
- Training - bespoke training and development to the individual following a thorough 8 stage induction programme
- Progression - clear career path with the opportunity to move between client services, editorial and hybrid positions
- Culture - social events, charity fundraising, onsite activities… there is always lots going on!
- One of the best working environments in the industry judging by their employee retention rate
In a hybrid role, which combines traditional Senior Account Manager / Account Director and Senior Medical Writer duties, you will be responsible for:
- Leading on accounts as the key point of contact for the clients
- Taking briefs, managing timelines and budgets, full project management
- Developing drafts and materials following project briefs
- Team leadership
- Therapy Areas - Respiratory, Oncology, Neurology, Ophthalmology
- Deliverables - meetings/events, digital offerings (training apps, websites), internal communications, publications, disease education
To be considered for this Scientific Project Lead role you will be able to demonstrate:
- A life sciences qualification, ideally MSc or PhD
- Recent experience as either a:
- Senior Account Manager or Account Director with strong scientific understanding
- Client facing Senior Medical Writer looking for a hybrid role
- A strong passion for the industry!
What should you do next?
This Scientific Project Lead vacancy is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join one of the most exciting and innovative medical communications agencies in the UK. Please click apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and this Scientific Project Lead opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details won't be shared with our client without your consent. Or to hear about any other live Medical Communications jobs I'm currently working on please give me a call today.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.