Scientific Services Director – Medical Education – London – Multi-award winning agency with a wonderful workplace culture and inclusive, flexible ways of working - £Competitive
Specialist healthcare communications and medical education agency who are progressive, innovative and bold.
- A global team that deliver creative, impactful communications
- Experts in running large-scale global and regional campaigns with the ability to support clients in over 50 markets worldwide
- 4 key areas of specialism; healthcare communications, medical education, consumer health and creative services
- The Medical Education division is where this Scientific Services Director vacancy sits, and they support clients across the product lifecycle from strategy to execution
- They deliver personalized, engaging and memorable education experiences using creativity and technology like never before.
As Scientific Services Director for the Medical Education division, you will help develop, nurture and grow the editorial team.
- Lead the deliverables for ongoing projects, including some writing, reviewing, client communications, team management and coaching.
- Deliverables include strategic publication plans and a range of materials from slide decks, newsletters, press releases, website content to manuscripts.
- Co-lead new business and organic growth programs
- Lead strategic recruitment programs for new members
- Therapy areas include neuroscience, ophthalmology and transplantation.
For this Scientific Services Director role you need strong scientific knowledge with many years agency experience
- Able to develop and execute strategic publication plans and have experience with congresses and symposiums, including the writing of both pre- and post- meeting materials.
- Enjoy developing excellent client relationships
- Be an inspirational and cohesive team leader
- Strong commercial, financial and project management skills
- Adhere to internal and client protocols/systems, and are fully up to date with ABPI compliance and guidelines
What should you do next?
This Scientific Services Director role is bound to be popular as it provides the opportunity to really grow, nurture and develop the editorial team and support them to achieve great things. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.