Scientific Strategy Director – Medical Education – Bucks - to £85K+ bens
A digitally focused, independent medical education agency with an impressive client list of big pharma and biotech companies. They are looking to recruit a Scientific Strategy Director to lead the editorial team and further develop their medical education content capability.
Quick to understand the medical education needs of the brand, and then design and develop medical education programmes to achieve and support the brand objectives.
- Creative, digital and innovative agency
- Mostly UK and European accounts
- 80% of their work is meetings based
- TA’s include Inflammatory bowel disease, transplant medicine, schizophrenia, psoriasis, diabetes and HIV.
- Main deliverables include virtual events, digital content, webinars, webcasts and broadcast medical education.
- Growth remains a huge focus with this hire being an instrumental element of the plan.
This Scientific Strategy Director is pivotal to the ongoing growth and content capability evolution within this Medical Education business.
- Provide content strategy support to senior clients, particularly re-imagining the content they need to create for a COVID led world and beyond.
- Evolve and expand the capabilities of the editorial team as the role of content becomes increasingly critical.
- Build, grow and develop a more structured editorial team to attract and retain excellent people.
- A Senior Management role to lead and develop the editorial team of c12 people including writers and editorial assistants.
- Join the operational management team representing the editorial function to support and drive business growth.
A Medical Education content specialist looking for a strategic role in an ambitious and growing agency.
- A Scientific Director or Medical Director looking to make a real impact
- A strategic thinker who can evolve content capabilities in a COVID led world
- Enjoys working in close partnership with clients providing strategic counsel and guidance
- A natural leader who can galvanise and build a solid and supportive team.
- A growth mindset with the drive and energy to make things happen
What should you do next?
This Scientific Strategy Director position is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work strategically with senior clients, evolve content capabilities and lead and develop the editorial team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV or to find out about other Medical Education jobs we're working on give me a call.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.