Scientific Team Lead - Medical Communications Agency - Cheshire - £highly competitive + bonus & benefits
Make a real difference in the area of immuno-oncology
* This client is still recruiting throughout COVID-19. They are holding video interviews and successfully onboarding remotely *
Based at the headquarters of this 200-person agency with sites across the UK
- Work for a forward thinking, innovative team working on global, strategic scientific excellence projects
- Flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm
- 25 days annual leave + 3 days over Christmas + your birthday off + additional 2 days after 12 months service + bank holidays
- Clients - 100 accounts including well-known top pharma companies
- Therapy areas - main area oncology, others include respiratory, cardiology, rare diseases
- Deliverables - a full mix of deliverables including publications, meetings and events, digital and market access
- Free onsite parking, walking distance of train station plus close to town centre with boutique shops and restaurants
As a Scientific Team Lead, you will be responsible for:
- Leading a team of medical writers including reviewing of work for accuracy and quality
- Providing training and onboarding when required
- Being the point of contact for clients from an editorial perspective, and attending client meetings and pitches when required
- Being involved with delivery when required along with taking a strategic approach to business
To be considered for this Cheshire based Scientific Team Lead opportunity you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working as either a Principal Medical Writer, Scientific Team Lead or similar
- Experience working within a medical communications agency is essential
- Life sciences qualification, MSc or PhD preferred
What should you do next?
Please click apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and this Scientific Team Lead opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details won't be shared with our client without your consent.
This Scientific Team Lead job is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to lead your own team within a high respected, well-established agency. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Or if this role isn't quite right for you I'm working on lots of other great Med Comms jobs too, so give me a call to find out more.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.