Senior Account Director – London or Manchester - Medical Communications - £Competitive
partner with exciting biopharmaceutical clients to deliver client services excellence. An opportunity to be part of a fully integrated global group who work with clients from early phase discovery through to product commercialisation.
The Medical Communications team sit within a broader Communications team including Advertising, PR, Creative and Digital colleagues. The Communications team are then part of a wider business who work with biopharmaceutical clients, often from initial lab discovery through to product commercialisation.
- Unique business model combining global CRO and global CCO
- Offer end-to-end fully integrated solutions for their biopharmaceutical clients
- UK, European and global accounts
- Close knit Communications team based in impressive modern serviced offices in central Manchester, working on Rare Diseases and Fertility accounts
- Produce multichannel and multinational campaigns with deliverables spanning strategic planning, publication planning, medical education and content creation for material such as technical documents, dossiers, slides, animations, websites and apps - accessible, coherent copy for any channel that a HCP can access.
Senior Account Director to join the London or Manchester team of the Medical Communications division of a global CRO and CCO business
- Oversee and lead the Account team, ensuring the maintenance of quality standards, cost efficiencies and working practices.
- Manage and grow the accounts to maximise revenue growth
- Develop strong understanding of clients' marketing and business objectives so you can input into the strategic direction and associated tactics of their account.
- Responsible for providing accurate information for financial planning and revenue forecasting across multiple accounts.
- Ownership of upskilling and developing team members, setting objectives and providing constructive and actionable feedback.
An experienced Senior Account Director with many years' medical communications agency experience, who enjoys supporting a team, inputting into client strategy and taking a pride in delivering innovative and effective communication solutions.
- A forward thinking, solutions-focused approach
- An inquisitive and curious mind
- Able to inspire and influence
- Solid grounding in financial and commercial planning
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Director position offers the opportunity to lead a number of accounts teams, be part of a global integrated group and be a key ambassador for the company and its values. I am happy to discuss further and answer any questions you have so please apply today and let's get talking! Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.