Senior Account Executive – Healthcare Advertising – Oxfordshire + Remote Working – Generous Salary + Career Development
This award-winning healthcare advertising agency continue to grow and are seeking a Senior Account Executive to support an exciting portfolio of rewarding, global pharmaceutical work
**Ready to interview and onboard remotely – to start ASAP!**
A highly successful, global healthcare advertising agency would offer a Senior Account Executive the chance to work on exciting and rewarding pharmaceutical accounts, working within a close-knit and friendly team with ongoing career development and potential:
- A flexible approach to balancing working from home or their offices in Oxfordshire
- People-centric environment providing ongoing support and long-term career investment
- Hardworking team environment that rewards success and shouts about your achievements!
- A sociable and collaborative attitude to work to support your career and to produce great work
This Senior Account Executive opportunity is a varied role which will play a vital role in the day to day delivery of a variety of client work across multiple therapy areas. You will utilise your client liaison experience and keen interest in the healthcare sector to play a pivotal role in supporting the Account Directors:
- Utilising excellent communications skills to develop and nurture strong client relationships
- Working with exciting client briefs to produce engaging and hard-hitting campaigns for a range of audiences
- Actively participating in the smooth running of accounts, identifying potential risks and following the flow of work
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
To be successful for the Senior Account Executive opportunity you should have an interest in the healthcare sector and previous account handling experience gained in an agency setting. You should be curious and hungry to learn more and build on your solid Account Executive experience that you will have already gained in a fast-paced agency setting.
To be successful you should have:
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare communications and advertising
- Determined, eager and curious attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills working for healthcare clients
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
- Demonstrable experience as an Account Executive in an agency setting
- Degree-educated within Life Sciences
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive opportunity is a great opportunity for someone looking for a meaningful change of environment. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. If this role isn't quite right for you I'm currently working on lots of other Healthcare Advertising jobs too which I'd be happy to speak about.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.