Senior Account Executive or Account Manager - Medical Communications Agency - Berkshire - £28k - £35k DoE
This global, strategic scientific communications group pride themselves on having cultivated a mix of scientific expertise, creativity, and industry knowledge to provide world renowned pharmaceutical and healthcare companies with industry leading communication strategy support and content creation.
- There are currently around 60 close-knit team members, they employ individuals who have a positive attitude and bring energy and enthusiasm to the company.
- Committed to the ongoing personal and professional development of their team.
- Work across a wide range of therapy areas including oncology, neurology, ophthalmology, and haematology
- Deliver a real variety of projects including digital, publications, meeting and events, filming, apps, and medical education.
This Senior Account Executive/ Account Manager role will involve the following key responsibilities:
- Working closely with clients and healthcare professionals to understand their needs and translate these into opportunities for developing high-quality medical communication solutions
- Proactively driving projects forward and seeing them through to completion in a timely manner
- Proactively managing project scope and budgets to ensure that any issues are communicated to clients and that project profitability is maintained
- Developing an understanding of new therapy areas quickly and comprehensively, inspiring confidence with the client
- Supporting new business initiatives, including attendance and presentation at pitch meetings
- Training and developing account executives, and conducting performance reviews and appraisals
To apply for this Senior Account Executive/ Account Manager opportunity, our client was hoping for applicants with the following skills and experiences.
- Must have experience working in a healthcare communications agency.
- Experience taking a leading role in project management and client liaison.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- A passion for the industry and enthusiasm for healthcare communication projects
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive/ Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work as part of a close-knit dynamic team on a whole range of innovative medical communications projects. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Interested in hearing about other live Med Comms jobs too? Give me call and I'd be more than happy to chat through these too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.