Senior Account Manager - Fully-Integrated Healthcare Communications Agency - Cambridgeshire / Remote - c£45K + Benefits & Ongoing Training
Fully independent and integrated, this award-winning creative healthcare communications agency are seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their growing Client Services Team where you will be working alongside leading pharmaceutical and healthcare clients on varied communications campaigns.
**Ready to interview fully remotely and as soon as possible!**
This Senior Account Manager opportunity is a fantastic opportunity to join a successful and award-winning team. This agency is known for their patient-centric, quality over quantity approach and have a reputation for producing engaging, insightful and hard-hitting campaigns that combine scientific rigor with a creative twist:
- An award-winning healthcare communications agency.
- An impressive mix of notable UK and global clients.
- Modern offices in a picturesque location with numerous amenities nearby.
- On top of a competitive salary, this agency offers a fantastic benefits package including; private healthcare, cycle facilities and training and networking benefits of IPA and other organisations.
As a Senior Account Manager you will be joining a close-knit account handling team providing a bespoke and consultative service to your portfolio of accounts. You will take the lead on some accounts and support the Account Director with more demanding clients; working closely with the team to produce engaging campaigns from launch to market:
- Acting as the main point of contact for all client queries, handling issues and identifying new business opportunities
- Coordinating projects ensuring timelines are met and budgets maintained
- Working collaboratively with the senior management team to grow the business and develop client strategies
- Upholding the brand, vision and values of the agency in everything you do
- Delegating tasks and mentoring junior members of the team
As a Senior Account Manager, you will have gained extensive account handling experience within healthcare communications with a focus on either med comms, advertising, branding or patient communications:
- Solid experience as an Account Manager ready to take the next step up or be working as a Senior Account Manager looking for a change of scene
- Demonstrable experience working in a healthcare comms/advertising/PR agency
- Proven experience of developing, building and managing client relationships
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to multi-task
- A keen interest in healthcare!
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager opportunity is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice or wish to discuss any other Healthcare Communications opportunities, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.