Senior / Account Manager – Independent Healthcare Advertising Agency – Oxfordshire / Remote – c£45K + Benefits
This independent, award-winning healthcare advertising agency are experiencing fantastic growth and success despite unprecedented times and are seeking a Senior / Account Manager to take join the team working on an exciting global pharmaceutical account.
**Conducting interviews and onboarding 100% remotely!**
Close-knit, supportive and hardworking…the first thing to mention about this agency is the team! You could not ask for a more knowledgeable, enthusiastic and creative group of people who know how to create great work and have fun doing it. What’s on offer?
- A people-centric environment providing ongoing support and long-term career investment
- Hardworking team environment that rewards success and shouts about your achievements!
- Regular socials, team building activities and a genuine thank you for a good job done + early finishes on Fridays!
- Exciting, global pharmaceutical accounts
This Senior / Account Manager opportunity is a varied, exciting and challenging role which will utilise your client liaison experience and keen interest in the healthcare sector to play a hands on role working on an exciting global pharmaceutical account:
- Utilising excellent communications skills and stakeholder engagement to develop and nurture strong client relationships
- Working with exciting client briefs to produce engaging and hard-hitting campaigns for a range of audiences
- Providing consultation and advice to the client throughout projects, identifying potential risks and ensuring the smooth flow of work
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the Account Director
To be successful for this Senior / Account Manager opportunity you will be working in an account handling role within an agency setting. You will be passionate, driven and enthusiastic…someone who wants to create engaging, thought-provoking work and do it well!
To be successful you should have:
- Experience as a Senior Account Executive / Account Manager
- Passion and enthusiasm for healthcare communications and advertising
- Experience working in an agency setting preferably within healthcare
- Determined, eager and curious attitude
- Excellent communication and relationship building skills working for blue chip clients
- Ability to work under pressure and juggle conflicting demands
- Degree-educated or similar level of academic achievement
- You should be flexible to work in the offices in Oxfordshire either full-time or partially DOE
What should you do next?
This Senior / Account Manager opportunity is a great opportunity for someone looking for a meaningful change of environment. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or if you know a friend who might be interested in any of our Healthcare Advertising jobs we offer a great referrals scheme.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.