Senior Account Manager – Medical Communications – Manchester/working from home – £Competitive Salary
A diverse and nimble medical communications company that has science expertise at the heart of what they do, but believe that communicating this in a creative, effective way is also a skill, and this takes talent and a collaborative team. The company boasts a number of therapy areas and top pharma companies as clients, forging strong relationships by taking on big challenges and suggesting new revolutionary approaches. A well established company that have grown and gone from strength to strength in the last few years are looking for a like minded Senior Account Manager to become part of their supportive team!
- Being an integral part of the management team, contributing to management meetings and the input/decisions that will take place
- Leading and directing a team, working collaboratively with the Account Managers and Account Director
- Forge strong client relations as well as building and developing them
- Being part of strategic discussions with clients and colleagues
- Initiate planning, both short and long term, detailed to the clients requirements, working with the Account Managers and Account Directors to do so
- Managing financials of accounts, working with the procurement teams when needed
- Working with the editorial team to ensure the project is clearly outlined and the correct data is available
- Oversee and manage a range of 3rd party suppliers, including designers, translators and hotels
- Being a close knit team there may be other duties asked to undertake, this is the same for any level within the company
- Must have at least 2 years medical communications experience
- Line management experience
- Must be happy to work autonomously and to have direction of accounts, being part of the management team
- Experience with publications, advisory boards, meeting is desirable
- Must be a team player and enjoy being part of a close knit team
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop and work in a fantastic team. To discuss this Senior Account Manager role further or to find out about other Medical Communication jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.