Senior Account Manager (Advertising) – Healthcare Comms Agency – Reading – c£40K + Benefits
Are you an experienced Account Manager looking for a new challenge and the opportunity to step up in to a senior role and take the lead on a variety of exciting healthcare and pharmaceutical accounts?
**Urgent vacancy! Interviewing and onboarding 100% remotely**
This close-knit healthcare advertising agency boasts an eviable client portfolio working with some of the biggest pharmaceutical leaders and names in breakthrough healthcare developments. Due to their ongoing growth they are seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their client services team:
- A close-knit and supportive team environment with a family feel, backed by a larger agency
- Offering excellent ongoing training and development this is a great agency to develop and nurture your career
- Regular social activities are being carried out remotely to keep up morale and support one another
- Gorgeous offices based in the South-East offering free parking and set up for social distancing, hoping to return to the office later in the year to offer the buzz and fun of the agency environment
- Generous benefits package with emphasis on well-being and extra-curricula offerings
As a Senior Account Manager you will be working closely with an Account Director and overseeing a team of Account Executives to support the running and delivery of varied pharmaceutical campaigns. You will work closely with the team to oversee project timelines, deadlines and budgets are on track and providing that hand’s on support to the smooth and effective running of the project:
- Working closely with the wider client services team, Writers and studio to deliver milestones
- Monitoring project management systems and timelines to ensure they are accurate and up to date
- Updating project deadlines, timings and budgets using internal systems and trackers
- Maintaining regular contact with clients and colleagues alike to ensure the smooth running of the project
To be suitable for this Senior Account Manager opportunity you should be currently working as an Account Manager within a healthcare advertising and communications agency and be looking to step up. You should be a self-motivated individual, able to work remotely and keen to get started on an exciting project:
- Entrepreneurial self-starter with a motivated attitude
- Previous experience as an Account Manager in healthcare comms is essential!
- Familiarity with the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Keen interest in advertising and communications
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager vacancy is a great role and won’t be around for long! You will be joining a successful, hardworking and supportive team.
If this sounds like you don’t delay – get in touch with me today!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.