Senior / Art Director – Independent Healthcare Advertising Agency – Hertfordshire/Remote Working - £Competitive Salary DOE + Long-term Growth
Are you a creative and ideas-driven Senior / Art Director seeking an opportunity within a close-knit and hugely successful team? This vacancy will offer long-term growth and development for the right person looking to join a successful independent agency!
*Ready to interview remotely ASAP and offering flexible working!*
This highly successful independent and award-winning healthcare advertising agency is experiencing continued growth and seeking an experienced Senior / Art Director who can work closely with their Creative Director:
- Known for their fantastic client service and enviable relationships with a number of big accounts in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Award-winning team that has been recognised for their creativity in the healthcare advertising industry
- Fantastic people who dedicate their time and energy to help the company continue to grow and supporting one another to succeed
- Exciting opportunities for ambitious people to grow within the company where attitude and efforts are properly acknowledged and rewarded
As a Senior / Art Director you will work closely with the Creative Director to deliver concepts, engaging proposals and deliver varied creative work to a wide range of pharmaceutical clients:
- Designing and presenting a range of creative concepts across print and digital
- Responding to creative briefs with ideas that are challenging, engaging and thought-provoking
- Clearly illustrating ideas through sketches and mock-ups
- Contributing to the entire creative process from brainstorming and presenting initial ideas, through to final execution
- Working closely with the wider Creative Team to share ideas, collaborate and producing cutting edge work
To be successful for this Senior Art Director vacancy you will be working as an Art Director within a creative advertising agency with a solid level of experience. You don’t have to have experience delivering pharmaceutical briefs, but be an adept storyteller and be able to demonstrate a real passion for working in healthcare advertising:
- You will be a real team player with a positive, enthusiastic and dedicated attitude
- You will have a solid understanding and a real passion for pharmaceutical and health related communications
- Proven experience in design
- A strong, varied portfolio demonstrating award-winning art direction, ideas, experiences, print, moving image and digital work
- Strong understanding of typography and layout
- Strong understanding of usability and interaction design
- You should have strong attention to detail and exemplary communication skills
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager job is a great role and won’t be around for long! So don’t delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it’s really that easy! Or if you're interested in discussing other Healthcare Advertising jobs I'm currently recruiting for please also get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.