Senior Clinical Project Manager - Global CRO - Home based; location can be across Europe - £Competitive
You will be working for a leading CRO with cutting edge approaches to RWE. Wide range of clients to work with which will offer variety and stability.
- RWE team hugely stable
- Recruitment in last 12 months purely down to expansion
- Strong leadership team offering fantastic career progression and development
- Multi therapy areas to be involved in
By joining this company and team you will be given the opportunity to continue your professional development. You will be joining a department who are industry leading in their approach to late phase studies with an excellent reputation with their client base.
The team is stable and growing, all hires for the SPM in the past 12 months have been due to expansion and increased client base. This opportunity will give individuals the opportunity to work across multiple therapy areas and in a truly global capacity.
- Management and Coordinating efforts of cross functional project teams to support key study milestones
- Implementation of continuous improvement activities
- Primary point of contact with Sponsor
- Reporting on team performance against contract, customer expectations and project baselines
- Provide coaching to project team members in relation to project tasks supporting staff development
- Prepare and attend in some cases bid defence meetings
- Global Budget responsibility
For the Senior Project Manager position you will already be familiar with working within a fast paced CRO environment whereby you will be customer facing. You will have natural leadership ability with a proven ability to work as both part of a team and independently. You will demonstrate diplomacy, excellent interpersonal skills and have a strong customer-oriented mindset.
- Minimum of EMEA Study Management experience, ideally True Global
- Specialism or at least 50:50 experience with Late Phase studies
- Experience of Global budget management
- Experience of attending bid defence meetings or a minimum of bid defence preparation
- This opportunity can be based in any of the following countries and will be home based: UK, Ireland, France, Spain, Italy, Portugal and Eastern Europe.
- Salary will be based on an individual's experience and internal benchmarks.
What should you do next?
To discuss this Senior Clinical Project Manager opportunity or any of our other live Clinical jobs further, please give me a call or click to apply with your CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.