Senior Consultant Market Access – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – US (Boston, New York or San Francisco) – Competitive Salary Package
A well-established, global, multi-functional pharmaceutical consultancy who are growing their market access team across the US, Canada and UK.
- This innovative and market-leading consultancy supports clients across four key practices:
- Competitive Intelligence
- Strategic Market Research
- Market Access, Pricing and reimbursement
- Pharmacovigilance / Post Marketing Studies
- This integral position sits within the client engagement team, running project teams committed to developing and delivering executable project outcomes to meet specific objectives of their global Pharma clients.
- Responsibility from project conception to completion
- You will also assist with business development activities, account planning process and client proposals preparation
- A minimum of 3 years market access consulting experience
- Experience of full lifecycle project management
- Masters or higher degree (PhD, MBA) in a life science subject
What should you do next?
This Senior Consultant position is one not to be missed! To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.