Senior Global Study Manager – Global Pharma Company - Berkshire
A global, family-owned company that puts people at the heart of everything they do.
- One of the pharmaceutical industry’s top 20 companies
- long-term, professional development opportunities
- Competitive salary and car allowance
- Healthy work-life balance
As Leader of the Trial Team, you will maintain oversight, ensure the feasibility of trial plans, and proactively assess and mitigate risks. You will support the project teams, provide clinical operations guidance, and drive delivery of the trial to the required quality standard in compliance with regulation, on time, and on budget.
The position is based in Berkshire and may require some international travel.
- Leads development of core trial documents and Patient facing documents
- Defines and drives trial timelines and milestones to ensure business deliverables
- As a CTL you will be a member of the Medical sub-team. You will: i) support the design and preparation of clinical trials, including a definition of trial milestones; ii) contribute operational and scientific expertise; iii) provide advice on safety aspects and risk-benefit assessments, and iv) consider regulatory implications
- The therapy area is oncology
Please ensure you can meet the below before applying:
- 4-6 years’ experience as a Global Study Manager within a CRO or the pharma industry in the UK
- Essential experience in managing a trial on a global level across all majority of phases
- Experience in the therapeutic areas of oncology, dermatology, CNS disorders, paediatrics, immunology is considered an asset
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.