Senior Medical Writer or Lead Medical Writer - Medical Communications Agency - Central Manchester with flexible homeworking or remote working - £NEG
Move away from the traditional, quiet med comms agency into a creative, fun and lively environment in the heart of Manchester, with the biggest benefits package in the industry.
350-person medical communications agency are adding to four of their teams with additional Senior or Lead Medical Writers as the business continues to grow.
- Short walk from Manchester Piccadilly and Oxford Road stations
- Great reputation boasting significant multi-million-pound accounts
- Relaxed culture, casual dress and office dogs
- Fantastic opportunities to progress or move into different teams
- Core Benefits: bonus scheme, season ticket loans, enhanced maternity/paternity, healthcare, sabbatical opportunities, pension, increasing holiday allowance and the opportunity to buy 10 additional days.
- Softer benefits: Monday breakfast club, weekly fruit, coffee machines, free eye tests, yoga sessions weekly, meditation sessions, running club, football club, early finish Fridays during summer and late start Mondays during winter, manager awards such as spa days, hotel stay, meals out, football tickets etc.
As a Senior Medical Writer or Lead Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Producing innovative, world class content for revolutionary, first in class pharmaceutical products
- Working collaboratively with internal teams including Account Management and Studio
- Leading your own team of 2-4 Medical Writers / Associate Medical Writers
- Assisting department lead with workload forecasting and resourcing
To be successful in joining this amazing, forward thinking agency as a Senior Medical Writer or Lead Medical Writer, you will need to demonstrate:
- Ambition and drive, eager to motivate and lead your team and provide high quality copy
- Medical Writing experience in a medical communications agency is essential
- Ability to quickly learn new therapy areas
What should you do next?
These Senior Medical Writer or Lead Medical Writer roles are not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for one of the most well-known agencies in the industry who offer the best combination of work and fun… To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.