Senior Manager - Medical Device Safety - Global Healthcare Company - Yorkshire OR remote £negotiable car allowance, bonus, pension, healthcare, 25 days holiday
**This company will interview, offer and onboard remotely**
You will lead the product safety requirements of Medical Devices within the global safety team. You will be part of and work alongside the technical leadership team as well as working cross functionally across the business.
A global Consumer Health & Hygiene company are currently recruiting for a Senior Manager - Medical Device Safety to join them in their new state of the art R&D Centre in Yorkshire (although the role can be based remotely)
- Global, leading health / hygiene company
- Brand new offices
- Remote working available
- Great career progression
I'm recruiting for a Senior Manager - Medical Device Safety to manage a small team whilst overseeing the medical device safety function, assisting the Director of Technical Excellent. You'll ensure delivery of projects to strict timescales, ensuring all medical device products adhere to all safety standards and legislation. You'll be responsible for;
- Oversee the medical devices safety team, providing expert guidance and governance where needed as well as remaining hands on
- Responsible for day-to-day management of a small dedicated team, ensuring appropriate testing and high-quality risk assessments are conducted
- Drive consistent and high-quality safety assessments to support the safety of products: contribute to the production of Risk Management plans and the Safety sections of clinical reports for Medical Devices.
To apply for this role as Senior Manager - Medical Device Safety our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience
- 5 years of relevant product safety experience, ideally within medical devices
- Proven experience in conducting product safety risk assessment.
- Strong ability to analyse and interpret data and document within a formal risk assessment.
- Experienced in leading and coaching technical teams
- Understanding of international regulatory, legislative and policy frameworks for medical devices, knowledge of MDD/MDR is advantageous
- Strong stakeholder management experience
What should you do next?
To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.
This Senior Manager – Medical Device Safety role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in an exciting technical excellent and safety team who have the consumer at the heart of what they do.