Senior Medical Writer – Medical Communications / Medical Education agency – Macclesfield, Cheshire, UK – £DOE + Bonus + Benefits
The “people” agency, putting their employees first. This agency goes above and beyond the norm to create the best possible working culture.
This independently owned medical communications agency offer:
- SCIENCE – hugely successful team creating the highest standard of scientific communications
- PERKS – true work/life balance, onsite mindfulness, yoga and Pilates sessions, flexible working, weekly Fika sessions, chillout room with table football, kitchen with seating area
- BENEFITS - annual bonus, pension scheme with 5% employer contributions, healthcare cash back plan for employee and children, private healthcare, 25 days annual leave
- DEVELOPMENT – whether you are ambitious looking for quick progression, or happy to produce your best work at your current level, this agency accommodates for both with support and training
This is a highly varied Senior Medical Writer job, however your key responsibilities will cover:
- Creating highly accurate scientific copy, across a full range of medical communications deliverables, from meetings to publications and digital
- Diverse therapy area exposure, including haematologic oncology, non-small cell lung cancer, rare diseases in haematology, nephrology and immunology
- Mentoring junior team members and reviewing of work
- Opportunity to line manage if you wish
- Option to get involved with regulatory projects
To be successful within this Senior Medical Writer role, you must:
- Have experience working at Senior Medical Writer level
- Have a minimum of three years medical communications agency experience
- Be a team player, working collaboratively cross-functionally
- Possess excellent communication skills and attention to detail
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to really love what you do, in a fun, sociable and supportive environment.
To discuss this Senior Medical Writer role, or other similar medical communications medical writing jobs, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.