Senior Medical Writer – Innovative Medical Communications Agency – Fully Remote – Competitive DoE
Fantastic opportunity for a Senior Medical Writer to join a vibrant, independent growing agency with the opportunity to work fully remotely.
This company is an international, independent medical communications agency based in Cambridgeshire, however, is happy to consider fully home-based candidates. This friendly, vibrant agency produces a range of deliverables to support pharma OTC and device companies. What sets this agency apart?
- This friendly agency has a close-knit team environment
- They offer regular appraisal and development opportunities to encourage staff to grow as part of a supportive team
- Senior Medical Writer get the chance to work across a whole range of innovative accounts, from publications to advisory boards and iPad applications.
- This agency also work across a whole range of therapy areas including oncology, neurology, cardiology and much more..
- Competitive company benefits
This Senior Medical Writer opportunity will involve a mix if content creation, editorial quality control and improvement, team management and project related support. Key responsibilities include:
- Being responsible as the lead writer on projects as part of the Editorial Team. You will research, write, and proof a wide range of communications materials to the highest standard.
- Work with the Editorial Team to develop expertise in creating materials in a variety of styles and formats for different audiences.
- Overseeing more junior team members, identifying development needs and preparing training plans as needed, as well as managing team workloads.
- Reviewing the work of team members to ensure a high quality is maintained.
- Work with colleagues in Project Management to develop and implement project schedules and specifications and assist in business development when required.
To apply for this remote Senior Medical Writer opportunity, our client was hoping for candidates with the following skills and experiences:
- Minimum of a degree, preferably with a PhD or Medical Qualification. Supplementary marketing qualifications are an asset
- At least 3 years' experience gained in a medical communications agency or as a scientific writer in pharmaceutical/device company
- Experience and knowledge of working in multiple therapy areas across a diverse range of medical and marketing materials
- Can write to a high standard across a broad spectrum of projects, from the highly scientific to the strongly marketing
- Proven team management/line management skills
- Comfortable developing and maintaining client relationships with the ability to present clearly and with an engaging approach
What should you do next?
This Remote Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to take the lead on delivering a wide variety of projects and supporting the wider editorial team. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or to hear about other Medical Writer roles I'm currently working on please give me a call.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.