Senior Medical Writer - Creative, Global Medical Communications Agency - London or Remote - £highly competitive
Independently owned, hugely successful medical communications agency are expanding their team with three Senior Medical Writer opportunities. Due to a high performing first quarter and a very strong pipeline this agency is in a great position to continue securely growing.
Full or part time hours will be considered, along with part or full homeworking.
Remote interview process.
A 250-person group of agencies making up this well-known name, offering:
- The opportunity to work with the world's largest pharmaceutical companies
- Exposure to the world of behaviour change and health psychology within medical education
- A pioneering environment, be part of a team leading the way in medical education and bring your own innovative ideas to the table in an environment where brilliant work is celebrated
- A formal training and development programme for all levels, plus clear, quick progression opportunities
- An extensive benefits package including: private healthcare, annual bonus scheme (up to 20%), 25 days holidays option to buy/sell 5, sabbatical opportunities and lots more.
As the Senior Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Delivering compelling medical education programmes
- Creating accurate scientific content across various deliverables including: scientific narrative, advisory boards, symposia, stand-alone meetings, publication planning, digital services, motion graphics, web design
- Collaborating closely with the highly skilled, strategic client services team
- Working across various therapy areas including: Rare Diseases, HIV, Oncology, Immunology, Gastro, Rheumatology, Vaccines and many others
- Mentoring junior team members
Recent experience working as a Medical Writer or Senior Medical Writer within a medical communications agency is essential for this vacancy, and you will also be able to demonstrate:
- Excellent communication skills, ideally with experience liaising with clients
- Exceptional attention to detail
- The ability to quickly pick up new therapy areas
- The ability to work autonomously
What should you do next?
Please click apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and this Senior Medical Writer opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details won't be shared with our client without your consent.
This Senior Medical Writer job is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for the agency leading the way in this field. To discuss further, please submit your current CV or give me a call to talk through any other jobs within Medical Communications we're working on at present. Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.