Senior Scientific Specialist - CRO - Publications - Oncology - Berkshire / Homebased - £DOE Hugely Competitive base salary PLUS 15% bonus car allowance
Exciting opportunity to work in-house for this well-know, highly successful CRO within their specialist medical communications division, working on publications in the therapy area of Oncology
You will be part of a company who:
- Operate on a global scale, with offices across the UK, USA and India
- Are a very sociable and interactive group
- Provide full-service med comms from publications to advisory boards and commercial activities
- Offer a different environment to a traditional medical communications agency
- Outstanding benefits package including up to 15% annual bonus, £5k car allowance, pension scheme where the company DOUBLE your contributions up to 5% employee/10% employer, 33 days holiday including bank holidays, private healthcare, private dental care, childcare vouchers, retail cards and other flexible benefits
- Flexible working around core hours and you can be office based, home based or a mix.
Reporting into the Scientific Team Lead, in a fast paced, dynamic role, as a Senior Scientific Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Acting as therapy area expert in leading the delivery of assigned projects
- Liaising directly with clients, external authors and KOLs
- Developing high quality scientific content to meet deadlines
- Providing leadership and mentoring within projects
To be considered for this Senior Scientific Specialist vacancy you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within a CRO, pharma company or medical communications agency is essential
- Strong medical writing skills, with at least three years in a Medical Writer role
- Publications experience essential
- Oncology experience essential
What should you do next?
This Senior Scientific Specialist role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to grown and progress with a hugely successful CRO offering job security in uncertain times.To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.