Senior Medical Writer - Leading CRO – London with some remote working - £competitive basic salary, pension, healthcare
This is an exciting chance opportunity to work for a market-leading CRO based at their site in London. You’ll be responsible for authoring and reviewing a range of documents including CSRs, IBs, Clinical Protocols, SOPs, Regulatory Submissions, etc
This is an exciting time to join an expanding, highly successful CRO based in central London. With a genuine passion for science, this CRO conducts adaptive clinical trials across multiple therapy areas.
- Global leading CRO
- Working across various therapy areas including (but not limited to) CV, Respiratory, Women’s Health, Diabetes.
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Wide range of company benefits including various well-being benefits.
- Excellent transport links, 3mins walk from the nearest tube stop
The Senior Medical Writer will be responsible for authoring and reviewing a range of documents including CSRs, IBs, Clinical Protocols, SOPs, Regulatory Submissions.
- Author and review clinical study documentation i.e. CSRs, Investigative Brochures, Clinical Protocols, Adverse Event reports, sections of SOPs, Informed Consents, etc
- Provide regular feedback to other teams, cross-functionally.
- Ensure all documentation is filed accordingly, and is inspection ready
To apply for this role as Senior Medical Writer, our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample medical (regulatory/clinical) writing experience including (but not limited to) CSRs, Clinical Protocols, IBs, Regulatory responses and submissions, SOPs, Informed Consents, etc
- Phase I clinical trial experience
- Educated to degree level in a Science-based subject
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a marketing leading, global CRO. If you are interested in this role or want to hear about any other Medical Writing jobs, please get in touch.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.