Senior Medical Writer (eLearning Design) – Medical Communications Agency – Central London, UK or Remote – £highly competitive with strong benefits package
With an exceptional industry reputation for high quality science, employee retention and industry leading training, joining this agency would significantly expand your existing skillset and knowledge as a medical writer.
This award winning consultancy has employed remote workers since pre-covid, this 300-person agency are well set up for current working life and experts in onboarding new employees remotely.
- VARIETY – Work across multiple account, deliverables and therapy areas
- PROGRESSION – industry leading training with quick progression opportunities for ambitious medical writers
- FLEXIBILITY – Will consider part time writers, full time writers, office based or home based
- BENEFITS – Have an industry leading remuneration package to match their incredibly competitive salaries – entry level writers here start on £30k!
- GROWTH – Lots of new business wins through 2020, meaning this agency are busier than ever offering strong job security through the pandemic
This Senior Medical Writer job is highly varied, however typically you will be responsible for:
- Leading your own projects
- Specialising in the delivery and development of training content, including digital and non-digital learning interventions such as mobile learning, virtual workshops, training slide decks, and internal learning communities
- Other work could include: meetings, training, publications, podcasts, policy, value demonstrations, patient engagement and not-for-profit campaigns
- Working across numerous therapy areas which is likely to include rare diseases
- Producing the highest quality scientific written content on behalf of your clients across a range of accounts
- Liaising with internal teams and external clients and stakeholders
- Mentoring more junior team members
This medical communications agency is looking for experienced Senior Medical Writers who can demonstrate:
- A number of years’ experience working in the medical communications sector
- Currently working at Senior Medical Writer level
- Life science qualification at MSc or PhD level
- Experience checking of other peoples’ work
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable as a client point of contact
- significant and demonstrable expertise in Instructional/learning design
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer job is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to gain experience working for one of the top industry leading medical communications agencies.
To arrange a completely confidential initial call for additional information on this opportunity or other similar medical communications senior medical writer jobs, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.