Senior Medical Writer or Principal Medical Writer – Award Winning Medical Communications Agency – Cambridge or remote – £40-60k DOE + bonus + benefits
With undoubtably one of the best reputations in the industry, this is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced Senior or Principal level medical writer to join, and help grow, an exceptional team and the new Cambridge office.
Join this non-corporate, fun and thriving agency who:
- Employee 300 people across the UK
- Have employed homebased writers for a number of years
- Alongside their specialist rare diseases team offer a wide range of therapy areas to work on
- Offer flexibility – ad hoc homeworking, 100% remote, part time options
- Continuously offer support and training, plus fantastic progression opportunities
There are a couple of opportunities in different teams which we will discuss following your applications. In short, as a Senior Medical Writer or Principal Medical Writer
- Working across deliverables including: Value demonstrations, Patient engagement, Meetings, Training, Podcasts, Policy, Not-for-profit and publications
- Producing the highest quality scientific written content on behalf of your clients across a range of accounts
- Working highly collaboratively with internal teams: client services, project management, digital and editors
- Liaising with clients from an editorial perspective when required
To be considered for these Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer vacancies you will need to be able to demonstrate:
- Experience currently working at either level within a medical communications agency environment
- Life sciences qualification, ideally PhD or MSc
What should you do next?
Please click apply and submit your CV for an initial call about the various Medical Writer options available with this client.
This Senior Medical Writer / Principal Medical Writer job is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for one of the most well-established and well-respected medical communications agencies during a really exciting time of change and growth.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.