Senior Principal Scientist (CADD) - Brussels, Belgium - €Excellent salary and benefits - Relocation Package Available
Carrot Pharma are working on behalf of a global biopharmaceutical company to recruit a Senior Principal Scientist to join their Computer-Aided Drug Design (CADD) team in Belgium.
My client is a global biopharmaceutical company with a commitment to improving the lives of those living with severe diseases in immunology and neurology. Innovative and pioneering, they have a solid focus on research and development and drug discovery.
My client is looking to expand their existing Computer-Aided Drug Design (CADD) team in Belgium and looking to recruit a Senior Principal Scientist to work with them enable the progression of targeted protein degradation (TPD) therapeutic projects.
Working in close collaboration with research teams in Europe, US and UK you will be responsible for -
- Taking leadership in the design and execution of computational experiments.
- Championing continuous drug discovery processes.
- Providing scientific expertise and leadership on behalf of the CADD team at multi-disciplinary meetings.
- Taking the lead on Project delivery, following the companies R&D Strategy to stay at the forefront of drug discovery.
This is an exciting and rare opportunity to join one of the world leaders in drug discovery. To be considered for this role applicants must have the following
- 10+ years of drug discovery experience, including project leadership experience.
- PhD in Chemistry, Computational Chemistry, Molecular Modelling or related field
- Expert knowledge in structure-based and ligand-based small molecule drug design.
In return my client is offering a generous salary and benefits package plus an attractive relocation package for those looking to relocate to Belgium alone or with their family.
What should you do next?
To apply for this role please send your CV today to Carrot Recruitment, interviews for this role will be held immediately.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.