Senior QA Manager & QP – Pharma – Midlands - £Competitive
Our client is a high tech pharmaceutical start up business that specialise in R&D and product manufacture. They have highly invested in an impressive self contained site that will be complete with state of the art technology and facilities.
Our client is looking for an experienced Senior QA Manager with QP capabilities to join their team on a permanent basis. This role will be a combination of strategic planning and process implementation. Responsibilities include:
- Undertake tasks as required in supporting the QA department, projects & business needs.
- Support the RP(s), Quality Assurance Manager and QA team members.
- Carry out duties in accordance with the API and Specials manufacturing licenses, Company’s policies, procedures and Quality Manual.
- Support and participate in external audits of Third-Party Contract Manufacturing Organisations (3PS-CMO)
- Build, maintain and implement the QMS system on site.
- Actively develop, mentor, train and instill a site GMP culture
- Ensure adherence to health and safety guidelines as well as legal obligations
- Devise and review specifications for products or processes
- Work with QA colleagues and cross-functional counterparts in Regulatory, CMC, Manufacturing, Supply Chain and Operations to achieve and maintain compliant and uninterrupted commercial supply
- Changes and how to implement them and provide training, tools and techniques to enable others to achieve quality standards
- Develop the role to become a QP as a senior level figure, as the business grows
- BSc/ Ba in business administration or relevant field
- Significant QMS process design, implementation and management experience
- Significant line management or supervisory experience
- BSc (or equivalent) in a Scientific discipline
- Certification of quality control is a strong advantage (ISO 9000)
- Proficient in MS Office
- In depth understanding of quality control procedures and relevant legal standards
- Experience of working in a similar Quality Assurance related role in the Pharmaceutical/Healthcare Industry
What should you do next?
This Senior QA Manager role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to contribute to business growth in a rewarding role. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or to chat through other Quality Assurance jobs I'm working on give me a call today.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.