Senior Research Executive, £28 – 38K DOE, Central London
Our client is an Italian owned market research company that specializes in the medical-pharmaceutical sector. Established in 2008, with Head Quarters in Milan, the company’s priority is to guarantee quality and innovation, while working closely with their clients. They offer the full spectrum of research methodologies and survey techniques, from the traditional to the innovative, both in Italy and abroad, through partnerships with independent institutes selected for their expertise in the medical-pharmaceutical industry.
This company offers:
- The opportunity to work in a creative and agile team
- The opportunity to be part of the process of building and creating a brand in the pharmaceutical MR industry
- Exposure to innovative methodologies and research tools
- Opportunity to work in rare and ultra-rare disease areas
- The opportunity to gain client facing experience
Our client has been growing year upon year and as a result they now have a very exciting opportunity for an experienced, ambitious, Senior Research Executive to join their UK office! The successful candidate will:
- Create and manage project plans, closely working with the internal team and client.
- Design and development of research materials.
- Produce insightful research reports with sophisticated and actionable advice to support your clients in their decision-making.
- Ensure that both client and internal expectations are aligned and fulfilled on all projects for which you are responsible – be the main point of contact.
- Build strong relationships with clients and internal team members.
- Develop client presentations, deliverables and reports
The ideal candidate will have:
- 2+ years’ experience within Qualitative and Quantitative market research
- Experience within the pharma / healthcare sector
- Expertise across various market research methodologies
What should you do next?
The Senior Research Executive role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV. I'd also be keen to talk through any other Market Research roles I'm currently working on too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.