Senior Research Executive - £28K - £36K – Southwest London
Our client is a leading Market Research company who partner with global pharmaceutical, biotech and MedTech clients, providing a quality service using a mixture of innovative market research techniques. Our client offers a fantastic training and development programmes, you will have the opportunity to work on several exciting and challenging projects.
Our client is looking for a Senior Research Executive to join their growing team. Working across both qualitative and quantitative methods, you will be working on multi-country projects with several large pharma, MedTech and biotech clients.
As the Senior Research Executive, you will be responsible for:
- The design of qualitative and quantitative research materials, this including: writing, discussion guides, questionnaires.
- Ensuring clients are kept up to date with projects, communicating with clients daily, you will also be given the opportunity to work face-to-face with clients.
- As the SRE you will be involved in full lifecycle projects, working on several projects at one time (2-3 projects running continuously). Focusing on the research analysis, generating reports and any materials needed for the client, attending presentations and workshops.
- You will also be expected to manage the project costs, ensuring that budgets are adhered to throughout the project.
- Work alongside the in-house Fieldwork team, managing Central locations, conducting interviews with respondents and arranging briefings with the Fieldwork team.
Ideally as a Senior Research Executive you will have:
- 2+ years’ experience within Quantitative and Qualitative research
- Pharma/Healthcare experience
- Educated to degree level
- Strong team player, with a can-do attitude
What should you do next?
The Senior Research Executive role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.