Senior SDS Author – Global Healthcare Company – Yorkshire with remote working - £competitive salary with bonus, pension, healthcare, 25days holiday, flexible working
The Senior SDS Author will be part of a highly successful Safety, Quality and Compliance team and will be responsible for authoring high quality Safety Data Sheets in line with the relevant legislation and global guidelines.
A highly successful, global consumer healthcare company at the forefront of their markets. They have several well-known household brands in their portfolio with a high number of new products in the pipeline. Covering medicines, medical devices, cosmetics, biocides, chemicals and professional biocides, this organisation has gone from strength to strength in the last few years.
- Global Consumer Healthcare Company
- Recently opened their new UK based state of the art R&D Centre
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Great career progression
- Well known brands in their portfolio
The Senior SDS Author will be responsible for;
- Authoring high quality safety data sheets (SDS) for a range of products
- Ensuring safety labelling meets relevant legislation and guidelines
- Report on potential hazards regarding products both on the market currently and coming through the pipeline
- Support R&D and ensure all chemical mixtures are compliant
To apply for this role as Senior SDS Author our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Ample experience in authoring and reviewing SDS (Safety Data Sheets)
- Good knowledge of GHS (global harmonisation)
- Safety labelling experience
- Good knowledge of classifications of products
What should you do next?
This Senior SDS Author role working within Regulatory Affairs is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global consumer healthcare company on some of the most well-known products in the market. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.