Senior Safety Manager (Biocides/Chemicals) – Global Healthcare Company – Remote (UK only) with occasional travel to Yorkshire - £competitive salary with car allowance, 20% bonus, pension, family healthcare, 25days holiday, flexible working
The Senior Safety Manager (Biocides/Chemicals) will be part of a highly successful Global Safety Function and will be responsible for ensuring the safety of all new and existing products, driving safety by design and ensuring the application of risk assessment and safety compliance across the business
A highly successful, global consumer healthcare company at the forefront of their markets. They have several well-known household brands in their portfolio with a high number of new products in the pipeline. Covering medicines, medical devices, cosmetics, biocides, chemicals and professional biocides, this organisation has gone from strength to strength in the last few years.
- Global Consumer Healthcare Company
- Recently opened their new UK based state of the art R&D Centre
- Excellent training and development opportunities
- Great career progression
- Well-known brands in their portfolio
The Senior Safety Manager (Biocides/Chemicals) will be responsible for;
- Ensuring technical and strategic collaboration between the safety assurance function and the key stakeholders in other functions including R&D, Quality, Regulatory & Compliance
- Deliver insights, reports and findings to Senior Leadership teams, helping to anticipate and respond to the Business Unit’s needs on behalf of the consumer.
- Provide stakeholders with business-relevant insight into emerging safety trends
- This is a brand new role for the business so you will be able to shape the role, making a real difference to both the business and the consumer
To apply for this role as Senior Safety Manager (Biocides/Chemicals) our client is hoping for someone with the following skills and experience;
- Extensive product safety leadership experience ideally with products such as pesticides, biocides, detergents, fragrances, raw materials, cosmetics.
- Extensive experience of medical or non-clinical safety, including product safety management.
- The ability to influence and gain followship from senior stakeholders across multiple business functions.
- Previous experience working in complex organisations
- Excellent networking skills.
- Knowledge of relevant regulatory environments and their related safety requirements
What should you do next?
This Senior Safety Manager (Biocides/Chemicals) role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a global consumer healthcare company on some of the most well-known products in the market. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or to chat through other Regulatory Affairs jobs I'm covering give me a call.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.