Senior Scientific Specialist (Senior / Principal Medical Writer) – Global CRO, Medical Communications Division – Uxbridge or Remote – £incredibly competitive with an exceptional benefits package to include 15% annual bonus and £5,400 car allowance
Exciting opportunity to work in-house for this well-know, highly successful CRO within their specialist medical communications division, working on publications in the therapy area of Oncology
You will be part of a company that:
- Operate on a global scale, with offices across the UK, USA, and India
- Are a very sociable and interactive group
- Provide full-service med comms from publications to advisory boards and commercial activities
- Offer a different environment to a traditional medical communications agency
- Outstanding benefits package including up to 15% annual bonus, £5.4k car allowance, pension scheme where the company DOUBLE your contributions up to 5% employee/10% employer, 33 days holiday including bank holidays, private healthcare, private dental care, childcare vouchers, retail cards, and other flexible benefits
- Flexible working around core hours and you can be office-based, home-based, or a mix.
Reporting into the Scientific Team Lead, in a fast-paced, dynamic role, as a Senior Scientific Specialist you will be responsible for:
- Acting as a therapy area expert in leading the delivery of assigned projects
- Liaising directly with clients, external authors, and KOLs
- Developing high-quality scientific content to meet deadlines
- Providing leadership and mentoring within projects
To be considered for this Senior Scientific Specialist vacancy you must be able to demonstrate:
- Previous experience within a CRO, pharma company, or medical communications agency
- Strong medical writing skills, with at least three years in a Medical Writer or Senior Medical Writer capacity
- Publications experience essential
- Oncology experience essential
- Excellent communication skills, comfortable in a client-facing role
What should you do next?
This Senior Scientific Specialist job is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for an incredibly successful, leading global CRO on groundbreaking drug developments.
To arrange a completely confidential initial call for additional information on this opportunity or other similar medical communications medical writer jobs, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.