Senior Statistical Programmer – Pharmaceutical Consultancy – Cheshire – £40k - £57k + Bonus + Benefits
This opportunity is the chance to join a well-established yet growing consultancy. They are market leaders and able to offer the progression and development to drive your career forward. They had their strongest year ever during 2020 and plan on an even bigger 2021!
This pharmaceutical consultancy are a welcoming, down to earth and are expanding annually. They understand that people want a work/life balance and genuinely care about their staff. They promote internally and are recruiting due to continued growth.
- Offices around the world, giving them diverse projects
- Specialise in a range of services
- Excellent training and development programme
- Work with a wide range of the top pharma companies
- Real opportunity to gain exposure in different specialities
- Very well integrated and established consultancy
- Extensive benefits packages
This is a senior managerial position. It is ideal for someone with previous management experience or someone that is ready for their next step. The role will involve:
- Contributing to the design and creation of real world studies. This includes: advising study teams and clients on the suitability of proposed methods, drafting and finalisation of appropriate sections within study protocols, development of robust and coherent Statistical Analysis Plans (SAPs)
- Responsibility of overseeing and/or implementing data Management process i.e. secure storage, logging and data destruction.
- Writing of programming code as detailed in study protocol/SAP including quality control of all code and outputs
- Development of the team and co-ordination of resources
- Responsibility of training and development of individuals within the team
- Responsibility for future outlook on the team resourcing requirements
In order to be suitable for this Senior Statistical Programmer position, ideally our client would like to see the following:
- Substantial experience in statistical software (Stata, SAS, SPSS etc)
- Excellent experience and knowledge of conducting data manipulation and analysis of large, complex, event-level secondary data sources (e.g. claims data, electronic medical records, administrative data etc)
- Hold an honours degree in numeric/analytical discipline
- Experience in contributing towards developing study protocols and/or SAPs
- Managerial experience and/or experience in leading, training or developing juniors
- Strong written and verbal communication
- Knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry
What should you do next?
This Senior Statistician role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to join a growing business within a larger group. It is growing annually which leads to lots of opportunity. To discuss this Senior Statistical Programmer role further or to find out about other Pharma jobs I’m currently working on, please get in touch or hit apply to submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the UK or European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.