RWE Senior Statistician – Medical Communications – Home based, UK
Fun and friendly agency with a global client base and fantastic collaboration opportunities due to their fusion of expertise across Healthcare
- Expertise across market research, industry, and communications
- Attractive variety of innovative and creative projects
- Supportive and friendly teams to collaborate with and learn from, with personalised training and support
- Offering a great variety of benefits including bonus scheme, private health insurance, pension scheme, flexible working, adhoc homeworking, 25 days annual leave (rising to 28 days for long service)
- Great company culture with social events and summer/winter meetings
To drive the development and successful delivery of observational real world UK and global data collection projects for both pharmaceutical industry and NHS clients in accordance with Company policies, procedures and SOPs. More specifically, to input into study protocol design, data collection tools, analysis, and reporting activities for non-interventional research projects in both primary and secondary data.
- Provide statistical and methodological expertise into the development of project concepts, synopses, and protocols (as relevant to experience) in line with project objectives
- Develop the statistical analysis plan for a variety of RWE projects in line with project objectives and endpoints
- Undertake data analysis and production of tables in line with the statistical analysis plan
- Line management and supervision of team members
- A demonstrable track record of substantial relevant experience of data analysis and reporting of healthcare data, either in the NHS, a CRO, pharma industry or academia
- Advanced statistical knowledge (minimum of MSc in Statistics or equivalent qualification/experience)
- Excellent programming skills in SAS
- Extensive experience of statistical methods and concepts applicable to observational research (e.g. sampling, matching, bias, predictive modelling).
- Experience of data management, including electronic data capture
What should you do next?
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.