Senior Statistician (Real World Evidence) – Pharma Consultancy – Remote/Oxfordshire – £General guide of £50k - £70k
This company are a growing business that are looking to add to their Real-World Evidence Department. They specialise in a range of services making their clientele/projects varied. This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and well-respected business.
Working with 90% of the world’s top 40 pharmaceutical companies, this business has a range of projects and opportunities to keep you motivated and promote natural development. They are a large group of businesses allowing you to have the option to progress at almost any level.
- Offices in various countries
- Offer a range of services for their clients
- Fantastic brand/respected in the field
- Offer excellent benefits to all employees including 29 days holiday and flexible working
- Flexible start and finish times
- Casual dress code in the office
- Supportive and friendly culture
- Provide statistical and methodological insight into projects
- Develop statistical analysis for RWE projects in line with project endpoints
- Assist in development of appropriate data collection material and tools to support the department
- Attend client and investigator meetings to discuss data and present results
- Assist with wider presentation of the department i.e drafting of posters, abstracts and reports
- Assist with client liaison and client communication
In order to apply for this Real World Evidence Senior Statistician, our client would like to see the following:
- Ideally experience from a consultancy environment within healthcare or pharma
- Advanced statistical knowledge
- Excellent programming skills in SAS
- Track record of relevant experience in data analysis and reporting of healthcare data
- Confident presenter and strong communicator
- Good knowledge and understanding of clinical terminology and pharmaceutical products
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed, it will give you the opportunity to join a consultancy that really cares for their staff and will develop you further. They have a fantastic working culture and offer progression at almost every level. If you are interested, please apply now and send an updated CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.