Senior Strategist –Healthcare Communications Agency – Central London – Competitive Salary + Bonus + Extensive Benefits
This is a rare opportunity for an experienced Strategist with a strong science background and commercial awareness to join this highly successful, award-winning creative healthcare communications agency in a senior role.
**Ready to interview and onboard fully remotely!**
This creative healthcare communications agency are experiencing fantastic growth and seeking a Senior Strategist to join their close-knit team. This agency has a great reputation in the industry for partnering with leading pharmaceutical clients to produce compelling and profound marketing strategies that engage whilst staying true to the science:
- Beautiful, modern offices with great transport, restaurants and bars on the doorstep – for those not so keen on returning to the office, they are offering a dynamic approach to remote/office working to suit you
- A collaborative approach to work that makes the most of great ideas and experience that makes up this agency
- A global reputation in the industry for producing award-winning, cutting edge and conceptual creative work
- This agency offers generous salaries and a solid benefits package too!
As a Senior Strategist, you will utilise your science background and strong business acumen to drive forward the commercial success of the agency. You will play a key role in the agency as the dedicated Strategic lead on high value accounts.
You will be responsible for:
- Taking the lead on Global and US focused business strategy
- Working closely in conjunction with the Head of Strategy as the Client Lead and strategic voice on several key accounts
- Contributing to new business development and the pitching process
- Working collaboratively with the creative and account teams to produce the most successful and compelling work possible
As a Senior Strategist you will have demonstrable experience in a dedicated Strategy role working with cross-functional teams globally to develop strategic plans. To be successful you will have:
- A solid background in science
- Demonstrable experience working in a dedicated Strategy role in a healthcare agency
- Clear experience working directly with clients to unearth their strategic needs and develop relevant strategies
- Pharmaceutical knowledge at a global level
- Experience working within a cross-functional healthcare communications agency
What should you do next?
If you’re interested in discussing this Senior Strategist role then please get in touch as soon as possible! It won’t be around for long so send your CV over and let’s talk!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.