This company is an young, ambitious and innovative Market Access Consultancy with multiple UK offices and an emphasis on providing quality Value Communications, Pricing & Reimbursement, HEOR and HTA Submissions knowledge to a range of clients within a broad range of therapy areas.
Whilst the business is still relatively young and developing there are some very knowledgeable and experienced Market Access, Value Communications and HEOR Directors already on board so you would benefit from some true Market Access expertise throughout your career!
My client has openings for Senior Value Communications Consultants to specialise in working across Market Access Communications, Health Economic & Clinical Data and collating into various Market Access Communications for their clients.
It's important that you have a strong writing background within Market Access & Value Communications materials and that you have a demonstratable understanding of UK, EU5 or Global Markets. This doesn't have to be within any specific therapy areas. This should be focussed with the following background:
- A strong Market Access Value Communications background.
- Experience creating Value Messages, Value Stories and contributing towards Global Value Dossiers.
- A knowledge of Market Access Strategies within UK, Europe, US & Global Projects.
- Experience working with a range of disciplined teams across Value Communications / Market Access Strategy / Health Outcomes and HTA Specific staff.
- A MSc or PhD within a relevant Life Sciences Subject is required.
What should you do next?
This company is expanding quickly so this an opportunity to get in and work on some really varied and interesting projects across Value Communications, Market Access, HEOR and HTA Submission work. Get in touch for further info or to discuss any of our other live Market Access jobs.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.