Site Engagement Manager - Medical Communications Agency - London - £Competitive salary
*Interviews will be conducted remotely*
Exciting opportunity to work within an international agency who are renowned for working with 90% of the world's 40 top pharmaceutical companies. They specialise in a range of therapy areas including oncology, rare diseases and specialist medicines.
- Employee focussed company, which is evident in their remarkable retention rates
- 29 days holiday per year
- 4pm Friday finishes and a casual dress code everyday
- Enhanced learning and development programme aimed to further your career
To manage the implementation of real-world data collection projects for the NHS and pharma clients in accordance with the company policies and procedures and SOPs. The role will involve centre feasibility and recruitment, obtaining central and local study approvals, site manager and high-quality data generation activities within both the UK primary and secondary care setting.
- Responsible for managing sites for RWE studies across the UK, to timelines and budgets
- Liaising with the Global Project Manager, implementing action plans, to optimise project delivery
- Preparation and submission of ethics and local/national approvals, through to successful completion
- Conducting site feasibility visits/calls/assessments, site initiation visits, monitoring visits and close out visits in the UK
- Regular site liaison to provide effective, motivational support to the clinical team at study centres including Principal and Chief Investigators throughout projects
- Maintain thorough working records of project operational activities for internal use and for presentation to clients, complying with company SOPs and GDPR requirements
What you'll bring:
- Experience of working in healthcare research in the pharma industry or CRO and specifically experience of delivering non-interventional studies or audits
- Knowledge of structure and function of the NHS and UK healthcare environment
- Knowledge of ethics submission process, NHS regulatory approval processes, and site set up experience
- Working knowledge if GCP
- Graduate or relevant healthcare qualification
- Willingness to travel and car owner with a full driving licence
What should you do next?
To discuss this Site Engagement Manager role further, or to hear about other live opportunities within Clinical, give me a call today.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.