Senior Account Executive - Medical Communications Agency - London - Competitive DoE
*Interviews and on-boarding conducted remotely*
This well-known agency is in need of a Senior Account Executive to come and join their passionate team, based in their modern central London offices. This med coms agency is recruiting due to continued growth and would offer the ideal candidate fantastic training and progression opportunities and the chance to work across a wide range of innovative projects. This agency is in need of applicants with over a years medical communications agency experience and the drive to contribute to their continued success.
This company is an industry leading medical communications agency. This agency is well known for being extremely passionate about the work they produce and for having a friendly, sociable company culture.
- This client offers a highly varied workload across various therapy areas and deliverables, meaning they can offer candidates a position which best suits their experience and aspirations.
- A larger agency made up of several smaller internal companies. This means they have a fantastic structure and progression opportunities while maintain the close-knit friendly feel.
- Work on over 100 accounts, with some of the biggest global pharmaceutical companies.
- Super modern, central London offices with a roof top bar.
- Competitive benefits.
This Senior Account Executive role will involve providing project and financial management support while working across a range of innovative projects to support the pharmaceutical clients.
- Day-to-day management of account invoicing and financial tracking
- Providing regular updates to AM on status of account
- Liaising with clients regarding basic financial updates/issues and elements of project delivery.
- Record and monitor actual vs budgeted time, and completes timesheets accurately and regularly
- Build strong working relationships within all partner groups working together to ensure that adequate resources exist to deliver high-quality services
To apply for this role as a Senior Account Executive, our client was hoping for applicants with the following skills and experiences:
- At least 1 year's medical communications agency experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of pharmaceutical industry and medical communications sector.
- Team spirit, willingness and enthusiasm.
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Executive role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity work in an industry leading company on a wide range of creative projects to provide a consultancy service to pharmaceutical companies. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Or to hear about any other jobs within Medical Communications please don't hesitate to give me a call.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.