Senior Account Manager (Advertising) - Healthcare Advertising Agency - Central London - £Competitive Salary + Benefits & Flexible Working
A highly successful and award-winning healthcare advertising agency offering both the feel and attitude of an independent agency, backed by the security of a networked group are seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their close-knit team.
This healthcare advertising agency offer the rare balance of an independent agency feel backed by the support of a larger networked group. They believe firmly in producing relevant, value-adding and high-quality work for their clients who stretch across all aspects of healthcare including pharma, health and well-being, OTC and non-for-profit. They are currently undergoing an exciting period of expansion and are seeking a Senior Account Manager to join their team.
- Supportive, sociable and friendly working environment
- Lively, modern offices based in a thriving area of London
- Collaborative working and an emphasis on great ideas
- Genuine work life-balance - no gimmicks - just normal office hours and no later!
- Annual training program heavily invested by the corporate head office
- Regular work socials, outings and events!
As a Senior Account Manager you will play an integral part in the Account Handling team; working in close collaboration with the Account Director and mentoring junior members of the team you will be actively involved in seeing a client brief through to successful outcome.
- Working collaboratively with the senior client services team and mentoring junior team members
- Working on a range of client accounts including pharmaceutical, healthcare and OTC to develop creative solutions to a range of products and therapeutic areas
- Supporting the Account Handling team to ensure timelines are met and budgets adhered to
- Bringing a positive and motivational attitude to the team to mentor junior team members and support the senior leadership team
This Senior Account Manager is one not to be missed! An agency that offers a grown-up, sociable and flexible approach to working and the chance to work on some of the most exciting breakthroughs in medicine and healthcare available. To be considered you should have:
- A solid foundation of experience in a creative healthcare agency
- Be working as an Account Manager ready to step up, or already working as a Senior Account Manager
- Mentoring experience/ demonstrable leadership capability
- Strong experience and knowledge of the pharmaceutical industry and ABPI code of conduct
- Excellent communication skills
- Life Sciences Degree
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager opportunity is one not to be missed; you will be joining a highly successful healthcare advertising agency with great opportunities to develop your career. To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.