Senior Account Manager - Healthcare Advertising Agency - 50/50 Hertfordshire/ Remote Working - £Competitive Salary DOE
This well-established and growing Healthcare Advertising Agency are seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their award-winning team; offering a competitive salary and the balance between the office and remote working!
This well-established, independent and award-winning healthcare advertising agency is seeking an experienced Senior Account Manager to join their close-knit and hardworking supportive Client Services Team.
- Known for their fantastic client service and enviable relationships with a number of big accounts in the pharmaceutical and healthcare industry
- Award-winning team that has been recognised for their creativity in the healthcare advertising industry
- Fantastic people who dedicate their time and energy to help the company continue to grow and supporting one another to succeed
- Exciting opportunities for ambitious people to grow within the company where attitude and efforts are properly acknowledged and rewarded
As a Senior Account Manager you will play a key role in the team, working closely with the senior Client Services Team and overseeing junior members of the team with the smooth running of varied projects with a portfolio of healthcare clients:
- As a Senior Account Manager, you will be responsible for taking the lead on accounts and building lasting relationships with clients through regular contact and consultation
- You will work across multiple therapy areas including Oncology, Rare Diseases and Corporate Communications
- You will work closely with the creative and writing teams to produce engaging deliverables tailored to specific client needs
- You will take a lead role in maintaining and building new client relationships and identifying areas for business growth
To be successful for this Senior Account Manager, you will have a solid level of experience working as a SAM in a healthcare communications agency, or be working as an AM ready to step up. You will have a real passion about working in healthcare advertising and a dedicated attitude:
- You will be a real team player with a positive, enthusiastic and dedicated attitude
- You will have a solid understanding and a real passion for pharmaceutical and health related communications
- You will have proven experience of working in a fast-moving and dynamic environment
- You will have an eye for detail and enjoy the challenge of working in a healthcare agency
- You will be a self-starter who is keen to become established in a growing creative agency
What should you do next?
This Senior Account Manager job is a great role and won't be around for long! So don't delay. If you are unsure and need some advice, give me a ring, otherwise just click apply, upload your CV and send, it's really that easy!
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.