Senior Learning & Development Specialist - Global CRO - Dublin - €Competitive
An exciting opportunity to work with a global provider of outsourced drug development solutions and services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology and medical device industries.
- Excellent company that encourages a healthy lifestyle promoting good work/life balance - for example with home-based working & flexible schedules.
- Generous annual leave entitlement & statutory holidays.
- Voluntary benefits such as childcare help & bike purchase schemes.
- Embrace and contribute to the company's culture of process improvement with a focus on streamlining their processes adding value to the business and meeting client needs.
- Act as trusted partner within HR and to Business Leaders alike, in the identification of needs and development of generic and bespoke interventions, within programmes/ workstreams of responsibility
- Lead the development, revision, delivery, documentation and coordination a range of learning interventions to meet identified skill gaps for internal and external customers, for assigned programmes/ workstreams
- Coordinate, schedule or direct the work of other L&D specialists and train and mentor other trainers.
- Design, develop and implement self-paced and blended online learning content and solutions.
- Evaluate and assess the effectiveness and quality of assigned learning interventions and act on outcomes and feedback to ensure interventions keep pace with and anticipate the business need.
- Identify opportunities for improvement
- Travel may be required at least one week a month within Europe
This is a great opportunity for someone currently working within the pharmaceutical sector to move into a new position with a new challenge and experience.
- BS, BSc, BA or equivalent in Training, Learning & Development, Education, Management, Psychology, HR or other. Min 5 years in depth experience needed.
- Proven training development and delivery experience working with management up to executive level.
- Proven ability to design and develop self=paced online learning content and demonstrates knowledge of currently learning technologies and principles.
What should you do next?
To find out more about this Senior Learning and Development Specialist role or any of our other live Drug Development jobs please give me a call today.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.