Senior Medical Copywriter - Global Healthcare Advertising Agency - London - c£55K + Flexible Working
**Ready to conduct interviews and on-board remotely**
A healthcare advertising agency renowned for its creative output and compelling copy, they are seeking an experienced Medical Copywriter looking to step up into a Senior Medical Copywriter role. If you are looking to put your skills to use in a supportive and dedicated agency then look no further!
This healthcare advertising agency puts people at the heart of what they do; they are a friendly, close-knit team of experts renowned for producing engaging and thought-provoking healthcare communications. Offering both the feel of an independent agency with a fantastic company culture that is friendly and supportive, they also benefit from being part of a network which offers security and added value.
- Global agency with a family-feel and a focus on offering great work/life balance
- Fantastic variety of client accounts covering RX, OTC, health & wellness and animal health
- Supportive team who work closely together to produce the best work, to the highest standard
- An agency that produces award-winning work and had a great reputation in the industry
- In-house services to produce cutting edge and powerful work across a range of media
As a Senior Medical Copywriter at this healthcare advertising agency you will enjoy a varied workload across a range of RX, OTC, health & wellness and animal health accounts to create an array of content for both cutting edge digital solutions through to classic print work:
- Working within the close-knit writing team you will produce compelling copy as well as working with senior management to mentor and oversee the team
- Varied workload producing content across RX, OTC, health & wellness and animal health advertising campaigns and projects
- Handling and translating scientific data specific to a range of audiences and purposes in line with specific client briefs
- Working closely with the account handling team to deliver materials in line with project briefs, deadlines and budgets
- Handling conflicting demands and a busy workload with the ability to prioritise effectively to ensure high-quality work is produced on time and effectively
This Senior Medical Copywriter opportunity is the perfect opportunity for a Medical Copywriter looking to take the next step in their career…you will be a proficient Writer with a team-centric approach and someone keen to mentor and support the team as a whole. You will have:
- A solid foundation of medical copywriting experience gained within an agency setting
- An eye for detail coupled with a creative flair for creating engaging content
- Excellent collaborative and communication skills to work effectively as part of a close-knit team
- The ability to manage multiple projects and demands is essential
- Familiarity working within ABPI guidelines and an understanding of the pharmaceutical industry as a whole
What should you do next?
This is a great opportunity for a Medical Copywriter based in London, seeking the next step in their career as a Senior Medical Copywriter. To discuss further, please submit your current CV, or give me a call to hear about other current opportunities within Medical Communications.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.