Senior Medical Writer - Medical Communications Agency - Central London - £highly competitive + bonus & benefits
Award winning agency has two options for an experienced Senior Medical Writer. The first to work on an Oncology meeting and events account and the second to work on a mix of global, strategic scientific excellence projects
*This client is still recruiting throughout COVID-19. They are holding video interviews and successfully onboarding remotely *
200-person company, with sites right across the UK
- Split across six dedicated, specialist teams, each with 20 employees
- Clients - 100 accounts including well-known top pharma companies
- Therapy areas - main area oncology, others include respiratory, cardiology, rare diseases
- Deliverables - a full mix of deliverables including publications, meetings and events, digital and market access
- Easily accessible city centre location with modern offices and roof top terrace
- Flexible working around core hours of 10am-4pm
- 25 days annual leave 3 days over Christmas your birthday off additional 2 days after 12 months service bank holidays
As a Senior Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Creating scientifically accurate copy on a range of deliverables to meet deadlines
- Acting as the clients point of contact from an editorial perspective
- Researching and quickly learning new therapy areas
- Mentoring more junior writers, potential for line management responsibility
To be considered for this Central London based Senior Medical Writer opportunity you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working as either a Senior Medical Writer or 12 months experience as a Medical Writer
- Experience working within a medical communications agency setting
- A passion for science!
- Life sciences qualification, degree as a minimum, MSc or PhD preferred
What should you do next?
Please click apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and this Senior Medical Writer opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details won't be shared with our client without your consent.
This Senior Medical Writer job is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to develop your existing skillset working for a well-known, well-established medical communications agency. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Interested in hearing about our other live Medical Communications jobs? I'd be more than happy to talk through these too.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.