Senior Medical Writer - Medical Communications Agency - Oxford - £Neg + incomparable bonus scheme
Gain exceptional industry exposure working alongside the three highly experienced company directors and other members of the senior leadership team
This incredible agency offer:
- An exceptional working environment, proven by their un-heard of employee retention rate only losing 5 employees in 4 years whilst growing from 3 to 74 people.
- Thorough personalised 8 stage induction process
- Substantial benefits packaging including bonus scheme (has paid out 18-21% annually!!), pension scheme, healthcare, 25 days annual leave raising to 30 days after 5 years' service
- Friendly, social environment with regular social events and onsite activities
As a Senior Medical Writer you will be responsible for:
- Working across and leading on a mix of accounts across various therapy areas spanning meetings, events, publications and digital
- Developing outlines of drafts and materials, ensuring projects are delivered to specification and timescales
- Conducting reviews and quality checks for other writers, providing feedback
- Dealing with clients, including taking briefs and leading onsite meetings
- Assisting in the development of project costings, specifications and forecasting
To be considered for Senior Medical Writer vacancy you will be able to demonstrate:
- Science related qualification, ideally PhD or MSc
- Experience working as a Senior Medical Writer
- Medical communications agency experience
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to thrive within a fantastic working environment alongside hugely successful medical communications professionals. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Please apply for an initial, informal call to discuss the company and opportunity in more detail to see if it is a good match for you. Your details won't be shared with the client without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there. Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.