Senior Medical Writer – Independent Medical Education / Continuing Medical Education Agency – London, Manchester, Cheshire or 100% homebased – ~£40-50k DOE + bonus + benefits
There are five options available with this agency who are committed to matching the right people within the right team. Open five doors with just one application!
One of the best reputations in the industry and an almost unlimited scope for career growth, this could be the last company move you ever have to make…
- Work with 24 of the top 25 global pharma companies
- Supported by a substantial studio team
- Specialist learning and development division (courses, lunch & learns, workshops etc.)
- Not-for-profit campaigns
- Benefits: bonus (up to 10%), season ticket loans, Health Shield Cash Plan, income protection (75%), enhanced sick pay, retail & restaurant discount scheme, 25 days annual leave rising to 28 days after 3 years.
The five options available are all Senior Medical Writer level within different teams:
- 90-person team covering publications, medical affairs, and digital deliverables with projects in respiratory, oncology, rare diseases and immunology. Also work on not-for-profit campaigns.
- 20-person team who operate as a full-service agency
- 14-person team whose main work is in the area of immuno-oncology, both pubs and commercial
- 15-person team specialising in the areas of IME and CME, therapy areas include Obesity, Diabetes, Neurology, Dermatology, Rheumatology across many events based and digital deliverables
- 14-person enthusiastic team offering variety from pubs to medical devices, across Immunology, rheumatology, oncology, renal dialysis, neuroscience, CV
To be considered for this Principal Medical Writer vacancy, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working as a Senior Medical Writer in a medical communications agency setting
- Life sciences qualification, PhD or MSc preferred
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; with just one application and normal interview process you can have the choice to choose between a number of internal agencies who each offer something different.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.