Senior Medical Writer - Creative Medical Communications and Medical Education Agency - Hampshire - £NEG + bonus & benefits
Full time or part time hours considered.
Independent and super agile agency who are going from strength to strength and produce world class and award-winning programmes. Truly innovative, compelling and outstanding medical education programmes, including edutainment and scientific storytelling.
- Blend scientific insights and creative thought in all their outputs
- Global reach from their Hampshire base, delivering international medical communications programmes
- Passionate, experienced and dedicated team with high retention across the business.
- Agile working to facilitate remote working requiring only monthly office meetings and travel as required by client needs.
- Benefits package including bonus scheme, pension scheme, discounts on gym memberships and car valeting, free onsite parking, half day annual leave for birthdays and lots more!
A brand-new position within the company due to growth, reporting into the Head of Scientific Services, as a Senior Medical Writer you will be responsible for:
- Deliver high quality content for creative medical education and communication projects
- Creating content across a range of deliverables including oral congress presentations, client internal communications, patient support materials, training manuals, websites, scripts, abstracts, posters, print items, multimedia and social media
- Working with both local and global clients with exposure across a range of therapy areas
- Work cross-functionally with other teams
- Liaising with both the accounts team and directly with clients
To be considered for this Senior Medical Writer you will be able to demonstrate:
- A minimum of five years' experience in a medical communications agency environment
- Currently working as a Senior Medical Writer
- Educated to degree as a minimum in a life science related subject
- Strong communication skills including presenting
- The ability to multitask a number of projects
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work in a high science yet creative environment, for a growing, independently owned, multiple award-winning agency. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Your CV will never be shared with our client without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.