Senior and Principal Medical Writer (2 x positions) – Global full service agency with a strong medical communications division – Buckinghamshire, London, Oxford or Homebased – Salary DOE + bonus + benefits
This international, industry leading medical communications agency is on the lookout for highly experienced medical writers to join their growing team.
Working with 90% of the world’s 40 top pharmaceutical companies, they work across a broad range of therapy areas including oncology, rare diseases and specialist medicines.
- Prides themself on their friendly and collaborative environment, while providing fascinating professional challenges and amazing opportunities
- Offers a highly competitive benefits including 29 days annual leave, 4pm Friday finishes, private medical cover and enhanced parental leave
- Truly values its staff and this focus is reflected in their impressive retention rates.
As the Senior or Principal Medical Writer, you will be responsible for:
- Developing written materials in line with clients requirements and ABPI code of practice
- Working on a range of deliverables including medical affairs consultancy and content, publication planning and execution, multichannel medical education and internal training.
- Attending conferences and advisory boards and developing the first draft of the report for review
- Working collaboratively with your team and the wider medical communications team
- Liaising with authors and advisors
To be considered for this Senior / Principal Medical Writer role you will be able to demonstrate:
- Experience working at either Senior or Principal Medical Writer level within a medical communications setting
- Life sciences degree, ideally PhD or MsC
What should you do next?
This Senior Medical Writer role is one not to be missed; it encompasses the opportunity to work for a global agency who are leading the way in the medical communications space.
To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Your CV will never be shared with our client without your consent.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.