Senior Statistical Analyst – Market Research Agency – South Manchester – £35 – 50K DOE
A Senior Statistician is required to join an international healthcare market research agency based in the North West. This is a fantastic opportunity for a highly numerate individual to join a very experienced healthcare / pharma market research agency. The successful individual will work as part of the Advanced Analytics team using a wide range of statistical techniques to analyse data and interpret results into business recommendations for clients.
The role in question will give the successful candidate plenty of opportunity for growth whilst utilising their existing experience. You will:
- Be responsible for the statistical analysis of market research data
- Independently build models for specific research tools, including design and improvement of models for branded solutions
- Evaluate new methodologies for their robustness and application
The successful individual will be working on multiple ad hoc projects from a variety of companies. You will help to complete analysis as requested by research teams on mainly quantitative projects and should:
- Be highly numerate – a relevant educational background in Statistics, Applied Statistics, Social Statistics, Public Health, Medical Statistics, Mathematics or Epidemiology would be preferred
- Experience with Excel, SPSS, SAS, VBA programming, conjoint is preferable.
- Have a commercial understanding of how statistics and data analysis can be used to supplement business decisions – working in a market research setting is desirable.
- Possess strong communication skills and have the capacity to work under pressure to meet deadlines
What should you do next?
This Senior Statistican role is one not to be missed; To discuss further, please submit your current CV.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.
Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.