Senior Strategic Consultant - Pharma Focused Strategic & Scientific Consultancy - London or Surrey, England - Salary DOE, very competitive + car allowance & bonus
*Interviewing and looking to offer remotely*
My client is an all-encompassing consultancy focusing on pharma and biotech strategy. They cover brand and comms development, competitive strategy, forecasting, go-to-market strategy, product launches, gamification and much more. They promote a collaborative, flexible culture, with the resources and backing of a larger group, but whilst maintaining a smaller, family feel to the business.
The successful applicant will be involved in a wide range of activities. You will be:
- Managing clients at a global level, helping to formulate appropriate client solutions depending on the business need
- Conducting research on marketing, diseases, products and competitors
- Performing rigorous analyses to identify valuable insight
- Delivering tangible, actionable consulting recommendations and advice
This role requires a real mix of experience. You will need:
- Previous consulting / strategic marketing experience
- Real world familiarity with the pharma and biotech industries
- A clear communication style and very strong interpersonal skills
- To be a strategic thinker with an analytical mindset
- The ability to think creatively to solve client solutions
- The ability to think on your feet and deliver defendable recommendations
What should you do next?
This role is one not to be missed. To discuss further, please submit your current CV. Or if you're interested in hearing about any other live jobs within Market Research please let me know.
Unless otherwise stated, if applying for a job within the European Union, you must ensure that you are already authorised to work there.Carrot Pharma Recruitment Ltd acts as an Employment Business and an Employment Agency on behalf of our client in recruitment for this role.